Subject: Steber's notable strengths as a Mozartian
From: "Conrad, Stephen A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:42:31 +0000

Would someone please remind me/us to what and/or whom should we give distinctive credit for helping Steber to acquire those features of her technique and musicianship/musicality that figured most importantly in her becoming one of the most praised singers of Mozart that the USA has produced.  Her teachers?  Bruno Walter?  And/or what all/who all else?

Sent from my iPad