Subject: Re: Regarding Opera-L!
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Mar 2017 19:11:24 -0400

Enough!

Steve

Fish restaurants often have at least one meat item on the
menu. If you order red snapper, you'll get red snapper. If
you order beef, you'll get beef. It's all up to you!

I'm fascinated by political, and other so called irrelevant
opinions. They are often more informed than the nonsense
that passes for operatic commentary. And, those that are
uninformed are often infinitely more entertaining.

For the record, one more time - it's
"opera and related subjects".  That's a lot of
latitude. Judy Garland? Well, she sang at the Old Met
and I saw her. It was a hell of a lot better than many
operas I saw there.

Bob