Subject: Re: Audition Winners at the Met
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:46:05 +0100

Yay and mazal tov for Vanessa and Kirsten, our first place winners from DC

Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]> Date: 3/20/17  1:59 AM  (GMT+01:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Audition Winners at the Met
Aryeh Nussbaum Cohen (countertenor)
Richard Smagur (tenor)
Samantha Hankey (mezzo-soprano)
Vanessa Vaquez (soprano)
Kirsten MacKinnon (soprano)
Kyle van Schoonhoven (tenor)

Opera Guests:
Amber Wagner
Michael Fabiano
Jamie Barton (just blows me away)

Host: Renee Fleming

I chose only 3 out of the 6.
One I actually thought was terrible with an awful French accent yet he
won.  So who knows what one's ears hear?

Modify your settings: