Subject: Re: Live stream (video) ANDREA CHENIER 3-18 at 2 pm EDT (7 pm CET)
From: Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:00:21 -0400

I loved the idea of the multi section but also had a lot of trouble with the distraction it provided during major arias and duets. I just put my hand over the part of my laptop screen I did not want to see during Nemico Della Patria and the final scene, but the live audience did not have that choice; that is the cost of such interesting staging. It was the same concept with Cav/Pag by same director but it worked better then, there was less competition between different segments.
Kati