Subject: Re: Your favo(u)rite female singers of contemporary / avant-garde music
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:20:43 -0400

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:22:50 +0000, ekaterina usilova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Recently got into a discussion about Barbara Hannigan and my opponent was complaining
she was not 100% perfect. I was wondering what female singers performing contemporary /
avang-garde music people on this list like.

Hmmm. I'm wondering if there's ever been a 100% perfect singer in any repertory. Heck, a
100% perfect human in any endeavor. Perfection's highly overrated, in any case. I love

Modify your settings: