Subject: Re: Live stream (video) ANDREA CHENIER 3-18 at 2 pm EDT (7 pm CET)
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Mar 2017 10:02:01 -0400

Nothing about it struck me as "perfect", but nothing by Rossini could ever
tear me away from a live performance of ANDREA CHENIER.  The opportunity
to see and hear this one, Munich's first, and with Kaufmann and Harteros,
was
in itself miraculous.    It also suggests what the future may bring with or
without PBS.

dtmk