Subject: Re: Bryan Himmel
From: Mbb T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Mar 2017 18:19:00 -0500

I loved the broadcast!  What a line, and ringing top notes!  I first heard
him in a MET Butterfly broadcast and I personally enjoyed it.  Very hard to
criticize someone who sings twenty plus high c's on stage.  Bravo Mr.
Hymel.  Furthermore, so nice to hear a broadcast where the whole cast was
great.  A rarity these days...