Subject: Re: Live stream (video) ANDREA CHENIER 3-18 at 2 pm EDT (7 pm CET)
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:13:31 -0400

Dear Listers,

I am absolutely bowled over by this spectacular, gripping, and extremely
original and inventive production.  I think all the singers are wonderful,
especially Jonas Kauffmann, whose baritonal tenor voice I find just
gorgeous.  Great acting.  Kudos also to the orchestra, chorus, and supers.
A first-class production.

Danke vielmals, Bayerische Staatsoper !!!

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

(Fixing a late brunch and rushing back and forth between kitchen, dining
room, and study where the TV is located, with the sound on max)

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.
The Belly of the Beast