Subject: Costello
From: Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:56:43 -0400

I saw Stephen Costello also some six years ago as Nemorino at Glyndebourne, and recognized a rising star.  I made a point of remembering his name.  So if you are really reading, Stephen, some of us recall how fine you were, have watched your career, and are very grateful for the continuing pleasure!
Ariane