Subject: Re: Stephen Costello in Santa Fe
From: Stephen Costello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:32:09 -0400

Patrick,

Just wanted to thank you for bringing up that one concert you saw over six years ago.
Evrytime someone says something nice you bring up that one concert. Yes was my first
recital ever. I was very nervous. Happens to everyone. But the fact that you always seem to
bring it up, and keep it current as an example of what I am doing six years later is
wonderful. If you would ever like to come to something current would love to have you. I
would even personally buy your ticket. Being in the business personally I have seen many
concerts and worked with many singer. Nothing more rewarding for me then seeing a
colleague that may have had a bad night or may have struggled in the past have a big
success. I like watching people thrive. One concert or show doesn't make their career.