Subject: Happy Birthday Diana AND Mommy
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:47:46 -0400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9DJd2vyRuw

One of the greatest singers in my life..From 1977 Mimi we have been
close....She and my other diva were born on Mar.19. They could both cook,
were great on stage (mom was in the chorus line in the 1920's).
 Diana to me ranks up there with the greatest verismo
sopranos....Agree??????????

Happy Birthday Diana...and my adored madre..............