Subject: soprano Cassandra Kevizian
From: "SUBSCRIBE OPERA-L Vince C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Mar 2017 02:29:20 -0400

I posted this last week, but the video quality was horrible.  I uploaded the same videos to
YouTube again using a different method and the picture quality is much better.

On Sunday, February 19, 2017, I attended a music recital at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in
Encinitas, San Diego County, California.  One young soprano sang in the recital.  She had an
amazing voice.  I captured two videos of her singing.  Her name is Cassandra
Kevizian.  I do not know if I spelled her name correctly.  She is part Armenian.  Her voice
sounds better live, but the two videos give you a good idea of the quality of her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wgoWTfakSM&t=87s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV_5iajOsyQ

http://i65.tinypic.com/28txkbt.jpg