Subject: Re: Stephen Costello in Santa Fe
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:19:27 -0400

How 2 people can see things so differently!
Funny, I had to laugh out loud to discover that I had exactly the same
reaction as you ---IN REVERSE!!!!!
I could not get over Ailyn's distaste at being touched by her ex to the point
that every time he tried to get too near her she would retreat. That's right!
I watched very carefully in awe as she continued to look so uncomfortable.

Yes, I am sure it wasn't exactly easy for either one of them but he was
trying so hard to be a good sport about it and it didn't harm his voice any
that day.  He handled himself like a true professional.

Of course the chemistry between them was sadly lacking but who could
expect anything more?
He also took the kudos when it came to voice that day.  Maybe the
mismatch was always at the back of her mind.