Subject: Tenors galore....
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:40:17 -0400

As I renew for next season,amidst a BORING repertory, I see 95% of my
tickets are for TENORS> I say this on Baum's birthday...we had some horrid
ones..not today.

Polenzani,Beczala,Fabiano,Camarena,Calleja,Hymel......but is that not
unusual?????

Well,better than Kurt, Gari,Da
Costa,Parley,Nuotio,Zambruno,Piso,Feiersinger,etc.

but I( want to have a bit more of diva thrills...not too many like Stella
(Birthday today),Zinka,Tebaldi,de Los Angeles...in ONE SEASON

  At least we have an abundance of wonderful dudes....Notice I left out the
overrated Gigolo.