Subject: Metropolitan Opera Program Update - June 2018 Carnegie Hall Performance
From: Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:39:09 -0400

Program Update - June 2018 Carnegie Hall Performance

Pretty Yende, currently starring at the Met in Gounod’s Roméo et
Juliette, will perform with the MET Orchestra at Carnegie Hall on June 5,
2018. The concert, directed by Met Music Director Emeritus James Levine,
will feature Yende as the soprano soloist in Mozart’s Exsultate,
jubilate and in Mahler’s Symphony No. 4 in G. The latter piece replaces
the previously announced Brahms Symphony No. 4 in E Minor.

--
posted by
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users