Subject: Re: Maria Slatinaru
From: David Geary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:06:14 +0100

Her name was actually Marta, not Maria.  She was a fine singer, lovely
looking woman and a good actress, I saw her in the early 80s as Minnie
In Venice.  Silvano Carroli was Rance, I have absolutely no memory of
who Johnson was.mWhich may not be so bad, if he had been terrible, I
would have remembered him!

David