Subject: Re: Transpositions
From: Graeme Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:08:14 -0000

	Agreed Horn, Trumpet & Clarinets need to be able to transpose at sight but other instruments do not. I doubt if there was ever a time when the whole orchestra could transpose an aria at sight. Now days a music programme such as SIBELIUS would be used, feed in the parts and it will print them out in any key you want at the click of a mouse.

Kind regards

Graeme