Subject: Maria Slatinaru
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:04:13 -0400

I was browsing around YourTube comments and saw reference to this singer.  I
expected to find the object of some amateur enthusiasm, and was amazed at
what I ended up hearing.  She is a real dramatic soprano, and ten times
better than people we have seen in her repertoire over the last thirty
years.  A slightly overblown top would be my only cavil.  Why have I never
heard of her?

David Kubiak