Re: My Meeting Martinelli (formerly, Giovanni Martinelli in "William Tell")

Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>

Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:22:46 +0000

text/plain

Dear Ulrik,
"The No Pagliaccio non son" has 3 Aflats and one Bflat (Written in 3 different scores from google)
For a short Tenor (voicewise) AFlat is a high note.
Best regards,
Miguel