Subject: Re: Correction start time ANDREA CHENIER
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:04:49 -0400

It is still available… I just tuned in and it started…Jonas is much more baritonal without a doubt… but still sounds godlike…

On 3/12/17, 5:42 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of E J Michel" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    The link is to information about the broadcast at the programme page at
    BRK. The link to listen would be at the top of the page.

    Sorry it was confusing.

    --
    [log in to unmask] Sent from Gmail Mobil