Subject: Re: Correction start time ANDREA CHENIER
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:05:16 -0400

Thank you very much, Shirley, another Lister sent me the correct link in a
private message and I am listening to «Chénier» right now.

The working link is :

and not .

Cheers and all the best,

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.
The Belly of the Beast

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 14:36:17 -0400, Shirley Moyer <[log in to unmask]>

>I had the same problem. I finally went direct to BR Klassik and got it.
>Not sure what is going on.

Modify your settings: