Subject: Re: Correction start time ANDREA CHENIER
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Mar 2017 14:28:11 -0400

Hi, Elizabeth:

All I get when I click on your link
(https://www.br-klassik.de/programm/radio/ausstrahlung-968006.html) is an
interview with barytone Luca Salsi with an annoying voicever in German.  I
have repeatedly refreshed the page and keep getting the same result.

Clicking on “Sendung teilen” (join the broadcast) at the bottom right of the
page produces nothing.  It doesn’t appaer to be a working link.

Nor does clicking on the “Live Stream” tab help, the earliest broadcast
available when you click on that is a “Klassik-Concert” on March 25.

What is going on?  Can you suggest another link?

I must say I have had many problems in the past with your Bayerische
Staatsoper links.  I don’t recall ever succeeding in listening to one.  Am I
alone in this?

Thanks and cheers,

Alain

Alain Letort