Subject: prescient Re: Hampson as Germont Pere
From: Leslie Barcza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Mar 2017 12:04:52 -0400

As I was reading some fascinating remarks about the Met's Moses und Aron, I stumbled
upon this gem from roughly 18 years ago.  YES i am quoting something from 1999
concerning Hampson as a possible Germont.  I listened to a few bizarre moments from
Act II.

Thank you again Mr Jorden, across the centuries.

  Leslie Barcza in Toronto
  http://barczablog.com/