Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: New Visa Issues for the US
From: Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:47:44 -0500

We have traveled to locations around the world and we have returned to the
status directly and through Canada.  We have never, at any location we have
visited, had a bit of problem with customs and immigration--and one person
in our traveling party in minority.

The two most difficult places we have visited--China and Argentina--both
require advance clearance which can take some time to accomplish.  However,
once all the paperwork is in place, we were able to land and walk out of the
airport without any problems at all.   That included plane travel within the
countries, as well.  Absolutely no problems encountered.

The questions always seem to be the same:  business or pleasure?  How many
days?  Is this your final destination?  I have never felt as if I was being
grilled;  they all seemed like reasonable questions to ask someone who was
visiting a country which was not their own.

BTW, I have noticed that if you approach the gate guards with an attitude of
entitlement or seem dismissive, they do give you a harder time.  Just
saying....