Subject: soprano discovery in San Diego
From: "SUBSCRIBE OPERA-L Vince C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Mar 2017 01:20:39 -0500

On Sunday, February 19, 2017, I attended a music recital at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in
Encinitas, San Diego County, California.  One young soprano sang in the recital.  She had an
amazing voice.  I captured two videos of her singing.  Sorry for the poor picture quality.
Something got lost when the videos were uploaded to YouTube.  Her name is Cassandra
Kevizian.  I do not know if I spelled her name correctly.  She is part Armenian.  Her voice
sounds better live, but the two videos give you a good idea of the quality of her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kevizian

http://i65.tinypic.com/28txkbt.jpg