Subject: Re: Tenors..anyone?
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:24:03 +0000

 Jim  Burdett wrote:

"I do not think Traviata is a very good role to showcase a tenor, especially one with Fabiano's qualities."

If a Tenor can sing "Un Di Felice" as romantically as Gigli did in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFiS1vbCno

and with such an intensity as Fabiano   in "O Mio Rimorso", capped with a glorious High C,   in his  most recent  Met
performance.
And last but not  least a "Parigi O Cara" sang a mezza voce,

The Tenor  can steal the show

Looking forward to the HD version next Saturday.

Miguel