Subject: In memoriam Doug Fox (1940-2017)
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:33:00 +0100

Last February WMNR's radio host (An Evening at the Opera) Doug Fox passed
away. We pay tribute to him on our homepage and we've uploaded a radio
programme he did with our associate editor about his book on Rosa Raisa.
Doug and Charles  talk abour Raisa but also about her soprano
contemporaries.
The homepage has been updated with other obituaries as well. Please visit
www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB