Subject: Re: New Visa Issues for the US
From: Bruce P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:06:14 +0000

Let's just all resign ourselves to this new era that will affect opera and the other arts.  We will need more than ever more cinemacasts from the international companies and the online efforts like Operacast, so that we see/hear/experience those artists who will no longer be able to sing in the U.S., (at least for 4 years anyway)
Just out of curiosity, how many international opera stars have origins in those terrorist states?