Subject: Re: Tenors..anyone?
From: Geoffrey Riggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Mar 2017 08:45:45 -0500

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:21:42 -0500, Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>95% of the coming season tickets for me are TENORS...like this one:
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/28/arts/music/michael-fabiano-met-opera-la-
traviata.html?emc=eta1&_r=0

(G.R.) He has certainly attained a significant plateau of beauty and ease in the current Met
Traviatas, as heard over Sirius. His gifts at instinctively communicative phrasing and a warm
humanity, alongside an intrinsically arresting vocal sheen, come together here the way they
do in his Edgardo.  Liz and I are very much looking forward to the Traviata matinee.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Riggs

http://www.operacast.com