Subject: Re: Andrea Chenier booing.
From: Rcfgodoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:49:20 -0400

Fortunately, if you have the time, we'll get a live-stream this Saturday of that days performance:
https://www.staatsoper.de/infos-service/aktuelles/meldung/news/andrea-chenier-im-live-stream.html?no_cache=1

BTW - I found the countess' laughing at the end of Act 1 to be more like what Klytämnestra usually does in Elektra.