Subject: Re: GIORGIO!!
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Mar 2017 06:17:35 -0500

Hi. FYI folks. Saw ,met & reviewed his Scarpia in Hartford last
October 2015. He shook the rafters in Te Deum...............he is
bigger than Pavarotti, just as bearded & a voice equal to Milnes,
Merrill, etc. Women in the audience were whispering that they hope,
God forbid, he loses some weight fast so nothing happens to
him...........too valuable to lose! Someone told me he swam as a
teenager to this country from mexico across the river, but don't know
for sure....................was too shy to ask him at the reception
when we chatted. Told him he'd make the best Amonasro ever
seen.............which he liked being told! Have his
email..................when I give congrats to his Met debut, will
pass any messages any of you might want me to
relay!................Larry