Subject: Re: RIP Kurt Moll
From: Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 2017 22:12:20 +0000

Very, very sad news. In tribute, I will play the Kubelik Parsifal and glory, as always, in his towering Gurnemanz.

    On Monday, March 6, 2017 4:03 PM, Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 For me,of all the bassos I heard live, there were three great basso's of
the last 50 years - Cesare Siepi, Nicolai Ghiaurov and Kurt Moll.  He was
one of the giants.  And, a beautiful instrument to boot.

Donald