Subject: "Noel",and Kurt Moll
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 2017 16:43:07 -0500

Thanks to all who assured me, both on and off list,
that the little ones did their job on Saturday at the
end of Werther. I must have been distracted. Quien

Kurt Moll had a magnificent voice, with excellent
intonation and rock steady tone. His stage abilities
did not always convey the gravitas that one mght
have ideally wanted, but his vocalism more than
compensated. When he sang, we were in the presence
of greatness. Rest in Peace!

Modify your settings: