Subject: Re: RIP Kurt Moll
From: John Rahbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 2017 15:02:20 -0500

This is a singer I'm certain will be missed by many.
John Rahbeck

In a message dated 3/6/2017 11:46:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Very sad  to learn of this.  Kurt Moll was for me the most beautiful basso
cantante  voice of his time.  I wish wish we had heard more of him at S F
Opera.

Sadly,

Suzanne

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 10:58 AM,  David Geary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I just read  the sad news that Kurt Moll has passed away at the age oif
> 78. A great  singer.
>
>  David

>  containing only the words:  SIGNOFF OPERA-L

>  To stay subscribed but TURN OFF mail, send a message to
>  [log in to unmask] containing only the words:  SET OPERA-L
NOMAIL