Subject: Werther last Saturday - Noel, probablyl not
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:04:00 -0500

I received a private note from a friend asking why there were no
litte ones singing "Noel" at the opera's conclusion. I thought I
had simply missed hearing it, but realized then that it was not
performed, or, at least I think that's right. Or, did we both just
miss hearing it?

Help! Why? Thanks!

Bob