Subject: Re: Metropolitan Opera Cast Change Advisory - Tosca (2017-18)
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:47:48 -0500

HI. Have any of you guys read the Callas bios like I'm sure you all
have? She used to rip Di Stefano a  new a.....hole for having that bad
attitude about rehearsing & would have castrated Pavarotti for same.
Arroyo herself told me at a master class that she only wished SHE had
half Callas' work ethic........ie..... going to rehearsals where she
wasn't even needed that day, but wanted to see the chorus, costumes,
sets, meet the comprimarios, etc...................TEAM PLAYING!
Kaufmann is scamming us all .....................or has mental issues
like Stratas, Marilyn Monroe, etc about rehearsal
time....................poor baby! Wish I made his damn