Subject: Kaufmann
From: John Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 13:53:40 -0500

As usual, there's a simple answer to the question why JK will not sing next season at the
met - after all the nattering about the unrelated subjects of Caballe cancellations and US
immigration. Gives the usual suspects an opportunity to diva-bash and politicize, I suppose.
I've been away from Opera-L for years, and have rejoined recently, but it seems some
things never change here. So glad, however, to see hermine's refreshing irreverence
livening the place up.