Subject: Re: Metropolitan Opera Cast Change Advisory - Tosca (2017-18)
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 13:30:31 -0500

Were that true, and I really doubt it is, it would have been entirely unprofessional. Imagine
being hired by an organization who wouldn't tell you when you were needed for your job, but
who would instead announce it to the public first? Ridiculous. Or, as I said, if true, a horrible,
unprofessional way to treat the singers.