Subject: Re: Metropolitan Opera Cast Change Advisory - Tosca (2017-18)
From: Michael Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 12:34:02 -0500

At this point, having bought tickets twice to find him not singing, I am
done. It is not that special a voice, to me, to waste time and money on.

Singers know years in advance where and what they're going to be singing.
At least he has given the Met some lead time and they'd be foolish to plan
anything around him.

Mike