Subject: Re: Metropolitan Opera Cast Change Advisory - Tosca (2017-18)
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:16:34 -0600

Kauffman's reasons may be partly due to his personal life.  He is separated from his wife and there are 3 children.  Perhaps it is easier for him to remain in Europe  where he has access to his children.  Just a thought.  If that is true,  he should not make commitments which he knows he is not going to meet.

       John

Sent from my iPad