Subject: Kaufmann still set to sing in Jan and April of 2018 in the United States
From: Ken Eisenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Mar 2017 09:37:28 -0500

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-york/articles/2017-03-03/tenor-jonas-kaufmann-cancels-at-met-opera-yet-again

"I feel that I cannot allow myself to have such long periods away from my
family at this time," he said in a statement issues through his agents. "I
look forward to returning to the Met in the near future. I also look
forward to my appearances at Carnegie Hall next season in a recital and as
soloist with the Boston Symphony."