Subject: Re: Fwd: Metropolitan Opera Cast Change Advisory - Tosca (2017-18)
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Mar 2017 23:15:25 -0600

I have to agree with Mr. Donati

       It should be obvious  to one and all that Kaufmann no longer wishes to sing in the United States.   Ditto for Juan Diego Florez.   As great and as outstanding as they are, life goes on.   I treasure their DVDs and CDs from Europe, but I doubt whether either of them  want a U.S. career anymore.

       More U.S. engagements for Grigolo, Jovanovich, Osborn,  and Brownlee.