Subject: Re: Rusalka from the Met today
From: Michael McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:52:43 -0500

I have been gently chastised privately for incorrectly saying Milanov sang the aria from Rondine  when I meant to say Rusalka. I deeply apologize. It was dumb of me and I will try to be more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Michael

Ps. Her rendition of the Rusalka aria remains to be beautifully sung.

Michael J. McPherson