Subject: Re: Moffo Thais (really, the Bacquier Thais)
From: James Bodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Feb 2017 21:59:30 -0500

Bainbridge was a highly respectable Erda, and just about owned Auntie in
PETER  GRIMES for years. She even did it at the MET one season.  They
may not be Amneris, but they aren't "bit [[arts" either.

Jim Bodge

--
James Bodge

You only need two things: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If something moves and
it shouldn't, use the Duct Tape.  If it won't move and it should, use
the WD-40.