Subject: Prince of Players
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Feb 2017 17:55:26 -0500

> Tomorrow at 3 PM is the last performance of The Prince of Players at Kaye - 68th between Park and Lex.

I can’t tell you what I think of it because I am attending this oerformance.  But the Times loved it. Floyd is 90 years old,

And based on how much I love his Susanna, I decided to attend. I look forward to a good time, and at the time I bought my seats,

There were still plenty for sale.

This is a small, new company.  It deserves our interest.

Best

RP