Subject: Re: DEAD MAN WALKING debuts in DC this weekend (observations with Sister Helen Prejean & Jake Heggie)
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 25 Feb 2017 00:30:21 -0500

trivia

Sister Helen is of the same order that taught me from kindergarten to 12th
grade... and her sister (family) was one of my favorite teachers .

Sister Helen didnt teach in my school although she visited often

hope the opera has a great opening night!  its amazing that Graham is in it
in a different role!

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel