Subject: Re: DEAD MAN WALKING debuts in DC this weekend (observations with Sister Helen Prejean & Jake Heggie)
From: Clarissa Cheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:21:14 -0500

Hello Alan and list,

I did see this opera with Fredricka von Stade at the Orange County
Preforming Arts Center near Los Angeles, not sure now when, but, I remember
it was a pretty depressing work. The story and music was interesting, von
Stade received a huge ovation. They had a car on the stage most of the time.
Was anyone on this list there?

Cheers,

Clarissa