Subject: Re: Maria Callas Remembered
From: Stephen Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:03:23 -0500

It's just that so many have used her images, anecdotes, etc., for a long time to
Publish books and make money. She needs to RIP and let her legacy speak for itself. Or, better, take any profits and help young artists who can use it and for whom she might possibly have been happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone