Subject: Re: Lookin good/BEARDS ETC
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Feb 2017 06:57:49 -0500

HI. Having worked in Cosmetics/modeling agencies for
years.......................if you have something to hide (Fat lips,
turkey neck, long nose), then grow away! Otherwise, facial hair ages
you, especially when all that gray creeps in. IF you groom & trim &
fuss like a woman w/ her nails, fine. But, when you look like
Pavarotti................FORGET IT! Most roles don't matter, but I
don't want to see a bearded Radames or