Subject: Re: Did anyone see the French Version of Tannhäuser in Monte Carlo?
From: Jay & Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:14:00 -0500

From the posts thus,
I assume the answer to the question in the subject line is:
"NO"

No one on the list that has posted so far HAS SEEN the production in question.

I have not seen the production in question but the idea is of interest to me.

Morphing subjects to side discussions is fine,
but is it not then best practice to officially change the subject line in that case?

Opera in the vernacular, Opera in English, Is Language of performance important?
Etc Etc